Real Estate News and Statistics
Real Estate News and Statistics
Lacombe Real Estate News
Lacombe Neighborhood Information / Real Estate, Stats, News
Lacombe Real Estate Stats - May 22, 2018:
Active, residential real estate prices in Lacombe had an average listing price of $419364. Currently the most expensive listing in the area is $1980000, while the lowest priced property can be purchased for only $9. An excellent way to compare real estate prices is by using price per square foot of living space. Lacombe has a current average price of $271 per square foot. This is for homes that are averaging 3.1 beds, 2.2 bathrooms and 1400 sqft. Click on area links below for areas stats, area news and active real estate for sale.
Lacombe Recent News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated - Google News RSS feed URL deprecation This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Rachel Notley to skip premiers conference to focus on pipeline deal - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressRachel Notley to skip premiers conference to focus on pipeline dealLacombe ExpressThere won't be any fireworks between the premiers of Alberta and British Columbia at the Western premiers conference this week, because Alberta...
- Ellis Bird Farm kicks off 2018 season - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressEllis Bird Farm kicks off 2018 seasonLacombe ExpressOne of Central Alberta's epicentres of biodiversity — Ellis Bird Farm — officially kicked off their 2018 over the season. The Farm help an opening day celebration, with...
- Lacombe property tax rate approved for 2018 - rdnewsnow.com Lacombe property tax rate approved for 2018rdnewsnow.comIn addition to municipal property taxes, the City collects school property taxes on behalf of the Alberta Government. "For the third year in a row, residential property owners will see...
- Alberta passes bill that could cut oil to BC - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressAlberta passes bill that could cut oil to BCLacombe ExpressAlberta has passed landmark legislation giving it sweeping power to intervene in oil and gas exports that could result in punitive price spikes in British Columbia in the...
- Central Alberta Rowing Club propelling into new season - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressCentral Alberta Rowing Club propelling into new seasonLacombe ExpressThe Central Alberta Rowing Club is returning for another year and is hoping to attract new members with their Learn To Row session. The event, which takes place...
- Supreme Court hearing for Alberta parents convicted in toddler's meningitis death - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressSupreme Court hearing for Alberta parents convicted in toddler's meningitis deathLacombe ExpressThe Supreme Court of Canada is to hear an appeal today by a couple convicted after they used homemade remedies instead of seeking...
- Local filmmaker embarks on new project - The Lacombe Globe The Lacombe GlobeLocal filmmaker embarks on new projectThe Lacombe GlobeThat's the message Lacombe native and filmmaker Cassandra Paige Johnston wants to convey through her latest digital short, “Ugly Girl,” which she received a $10,000...
- Farm equipment causing power outages in Central Alberta - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressFarm equipment causing power outages in Central AlbertaLacombe ExpressMore than 700 residents of Eckville were without power on Sunday after a farmer drover his air seeder through town. The large piece of machinery downed power...
- Investor's Group Walk for Alzheimer's runs June 16th at Bower Ponds - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressInvestor's Group Walk for Alzheimer's runs June 16th at Bower PondsLacombe ExpressThere is also a barbecue planned afterwards, said Kerrie Jobs, regional lead – community relations for the Alzheimer Society Alberta and...
- Knights fall for first time in two years - The Lacombe Globe The Lacombe GlobeKnights fall for first time in two yearsThe Lacombe Globe... him by Adan Sanchez of the Lindsay Thurber Comprehensive High School Raiders during Central Alberta High School Soccer League action at the CACHS soccer field on...
Lacombe Real Estate Stats
Total on Market: XXXXX (based on residential sales that include Single Family Homes and Condominiums)
Lacombe Real Estate Currently For Sale
|List Price:||$ 419364||$ 9||$ 1980000|
|Sq. Ft.:||1400 sq ft.||0 sq ft.||7200 sq ft.|
|Price / Sq. Ft.:||$271 /sq ft.||$23 /sq ft.||$536 /sq ft.|
|Beds:||3.1 beds||0 beds||7 beds|
|Baths:||2.2 baths||0 baths||8 baths|
|Home Age:||23.2 years||0 years||115 years|
Select a region:
- 2 Bruns Park
- 1 C.u.c. Area
- 2 College Heights
- 1 Country Club Estates
- 5 Cranna Cove
- 47 Downtown Lacombe
- 26 Elizabeth Park
- 10 English Estates
- 10 Fairway Heights
- 4 Fairway Heights E...
- 4 Hearthstone
- 8 Henner's Landing
- 2 Heritage Park
- 8 Iron Wolf
- 4 Kenzie Ranch Estates
- 2 Lincoln Park
- 11 Mackenzie Ranch
- 3 Parkland Trailer ...
- 2 Pherd Heights
- 2 Regency Park
- 11 Terrace Heights
- 3 The Lakes
- 11 Way Centre
- 2 Wes Jackson
- 5 Willow Ridge
- 13 Wolf Creek Indust...
- 6 Woodlands
- 205 Lacombe