Real Estate News and Statistics
Real Estate News and Statistics
Lacombe Real Estate News
Lacombe Neighborhood Information / Real Estate, Stats, News
Lacombe Real Estate Stats - November 15, 2018:
Active, residential real estate prices in Lacombe had an average listing price of $425437. Currently the most expensive listing in the area is $1980000, while the lowest priced property can be purchased for only $15. An excellent way to compare real estate prices is by using price per square foot of living space. Lacombe has a current average price of $266 per square foot. This is for homes that are averaging 2.7 beds, 2.0 bathrooms and 1532 sqft. Click on area links below for areas stats, area news and active real estate for sale.
Lacombe Recent News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated - Google News RSS feed URL deprecation This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- First Nation marks 'milestone' land deal at Alberta ceremony - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressFirst Nation marks 'milestone' land deal at Alberta ceremonyLacombe ExpressLubicon Lake First Nation Chief Billy-Joe Laboucan says a long-awaited treaty signed last month will allow 'drastic' improvements in the...
- Great Gadsby! Lacombe County mansion on the market for $15.5M - CBC.ca CBC.caGreat Gadsby! Lacombe County mansion on the market for $15.5MCBC.caHow does one come to build an estate like that in the middle of rural Alberta? "We drove more than 10,000 kilometres in a camper and went so far as to survey some...
- OPINION: Providing purpose to citizens could improve crime rates - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressOPINION: Providing purpose to citizens could improve crime ratesLacombe Express... charity and social programming. What we need to do further is give people purpose in our society. If people have their basic needs along with true...
- Lacombe schools in danger of losing funding over GSA compliance ... - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressLacombe schools in danger of losing funding over GSA compliance ...Lacombe ExpressEducation Minister David Eggen said 28 out of 94 accredited funded private schools not in compliance.and more »
- Photos: Central Alberta mansion on market for over $15M - Red Deer Advocate Red Deer AdvocatePhotos: Central Alberta mansion on market for over $15MRed Deer AdvocateThe most expensive private country residence in Lacombe County is on the market. The 21,921-square-foot mansion, called Gadsby Lake Estate, looks out on...
- Party founded by former Wildrose members officially registered with Elections Alberta - Edmonton Journal Edmonton JournalParty founded by former Wildrose members officially registered with Elections AlbertaEdmonton JournalThe Alberta Advantage Party (AAP) was founded in 2017 by about 50 former Wildrose members who were against merging with the...
- BC man wanted in connection to domestic assault in Edmonton - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressBC man wanted in connection to domestic assault in EdmontonLacombe ExpressA man living in New Westminster is wanted in connection to an alleged serious domestic assault in Edmonton. On Tuesday, police said Sterling Miles Booker, 41,...
- Suspect in Alberta explosions ID'd as 21-year-old man - Lacombe Express Lacombe ExpressSuspect in Alberta explosions ID'd as 21-year-old manLacombe ExpressRCMP released the name of the suspect in a set of explosions in Sherwood Park on Thursday as 21-year-old Kane Kosolowsky. Police first responded to reports of...
- Local candidate hoping to claim Lacombe-Ponoka seat for Alberta Party - LacombeOnline.com (press release) (blog) Local candidate hoping to claim Lacombe-Ponoka seat for Alberta PartyLacombeOnline.com (press release) (blog)Myles Chykerda is originally from Central Alberta. He is a trained archaeologist that has done work in the United States and overseas, and...
- UPDATED: Snow, icy roads in central Alberta region - Lacombe Express UPDATED: Snow, icy roads in central Alberta regionLacombe ExpressAnother area to consider is that bridge decks tend to freeze up faster than the roadway, states Alberta Sheriff Sgt. Nathan Kardish. He pointed out that because of the wintry ... SB...
Lacombe Real Estate Stats
Total on Market: XXXXX (based on residential sales that include Single Family Homes and Condominiums)
Lacombe Real Estate Currently For Sale
|List Price:||$ 425437||$ 15||$ 1980000|
|Sq. Ft.:||1532 sq ft.||0 sq ft.||14287 sq ft.|
|Price / Sq. Ft.:||$266 /sq ft.||$45 /sq ft.||$520 /sq ft.|
|Beds:||2.7 beds||0 beds||6 beds|
|Baths:||2.0 baths||0 baths||5 baths|
|Home Age:||23.8 years||0 years||98 years|
Select a region:
- 1 Bruns Park
- 1 C.u.c. Area
- 2 College Heights
- 1 Country Club Estates
- 2 Cranna Cove
- 1 Cranna Lake Outlook
- 33 Downtown Lacombe
- 13 Elizabeth Park
- 2 English Estates
- 6 Fairway Heights
- 6 Fairway Heights E...
- 11 Hearthstone
- 5 Henner's Landing
- 1 Heritage Park
- 4 Iron Wolf
- 3 Kenzie Ranch Estates
- 2 Kingdom
- 2 Lacombe Residenti...
- 2 Lincoln Park
- 12 Mackenzie Ranch
- 2 Nity Crossing
- 4 Parkland Trailer ...
- 3 Pherd Heights
- 4 Terrace Heights
- 1 The Lakes
- 11 Way Centre
- 2 Wes Jackson
- 4 Willow Ridge
- 1 Wolf Creek Crossing
- 12 Wolf Creek Indust...
- 5 Woodlands
- 159 Lacombe