Real Estate News and Statistics
Real Estate News and Statistics
Lacombe Real Estate News
Lacombe Neighborhood Information / Real Estate, Stats, News
Lacombe Real Estate Stats - July 20, 2018:
Active, residential real estate prices in Lacombe had an average listing price of $419850. Currently the most expensive listing in the area is $1980000, while the lowest priced property can be purchased for only $9. An excellent way to compare real estate prices is by using price per square foot of living space. Lacombe has a current average price of $270 per square foot. This is for homes that are averaging 3.1 beds, 2.2 bathrooms and 1452 sqft. Click on area links below for areas stats, area news and active real estate for sale.
Lacombe Recent News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated - Google News RSS feed URL deprecation This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Severe thunderstorm watch for Central Alberta - Red Deer Advocate Red Deer AdvocateSevere thunderstorm watch for Central AlbertaRed Deer AdvocateSevere thunderstorm watch is in effect for a large area of Central Alberta including Red Deer, Lacombe, Sylvan Lake and Stettler. Conditions are favourable for the...
- Cannabis education and information meeting held - Lacombe Express Cannabis education and information meeting heldLacombe ExpressLacombe County and Alberta Health Services partnered earlier this week to offer residents an opportunity to separate facts from fiction about cannabis. More than 20 people attended the...
- You Can Get Boozy Pink Popsicles Drink At This Alberta Restaurant And They're Perfect For Summer - Narcity NarcityYou Can Get Boozy Pink Popsicles Drink At This Alberta Restaurant And They're Perfect For SummerNarcityHead on down to Cilantro & Chive (near Red Deer) at 50 St Lacombe, AB. It's basically smack dab in the middle of Calgary and...
- WATCH: Ronald McDonald House Central Alberta hosts Barnyard Breakfast - Lacombe Express WATCH: Ronald McDonald House Central Alberta hosts Barnyard BreakfastLacombe ExpressRonald McDonald House Central Alberta was helping get Central Albertans in the Westerner Days spirit when they hosted their Barnyard Breakfast. Jason Evanson, CEO...
- June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and Saskatchewan - Markets Insider June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and SaskatchewanMarkets Insider... parts of Alberta, resulting in damage of over $50 million; A hailstorm in June 2017 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, resulting in damage...
- Celebrate Canada Day throughout Central Alberta - The Lacombe Globe The Lacombe GlobeCelebrate Canada Day throughout Central AlbertaThe Lacombe GlobeMidday, events will reflect Canada's rich culture and history. At Michener House, let creative juices flow during Art in the Garden from 10 a.m. until noon, or...
- Storm rips through Central Alberta - Lacombe Express Stettler IndependentStorm rips through Central AlbertaLacombe ExpressCentral Alberta was hit with heavy winds, thunderstorms, and eventually hail that caused damage to area homes Friday evening. In Ponoka, a swath of hail was large enough that...
- Thunderstorms drop massive hail on parts of central Alberta on Friday - Globalnews.ca Globalnews.caThunderstorms drop massive hail on parts of central Alberta on FridayGlobalnews.ca... those that do, these storms will be intense,” Beyer said. Watch below: A number of areas in central Alberta were being warned to brace for severe...
- Red Deer County Receives $160000 for Emergency Preparedness - LacombeOnline.com (press release) (blog) LacombeOnline.com (press release) (blog)Red Deer County Receives $160000 for Emergency PreparednessLacombeOnline.com (press release) (blog)Handing out $2.6 million to six communities, the Alberta government wants to make sure the province is...
- The government is not a job creator - The Lacombe Globe The Lacombe GlobeThe government is not a job creatorThe Lacombe GlobeI will continue to work and stand up for Alberta's every day job creators. If you require further information on this or any issue, please feel free to contact my...
Lacombe Real Estate Stats
Total on Market: XXXXX (based on residential sales that include Single Family Homes and Condominiums)
Lacombe Real Estate Currently For Sale
|List Price:||$ 419850||$ 9||$ 1980000|
|Sq. Ft.:||1452 sq ft.||0 sq ft.||7200 sq ft.|
|Price / Sq. Ft.:||$270 /sq ft.||$23 /sq ft.||$536 /sq ft.|
|Beds:||3.1 beds||0 beds||7 beds|
|Baths:||2.2 baths||0 baths||6 baths|
|Home Age:||22.7 years||0 years||115 years|
Select a region:
- 5 Calf Ridge
- 1 College Heights
- 1 Country Club Estates
- 3 Cranna Cove
- 40 Downtown Lacombe
- 21 Elizabeth Park
- 8 English Estates
- 7 Fairway Heights
- 3 Fairway Heights E...
- 6 Hearthstone
- 8 Henner's Landing
- 3 Heritage Park
- 6 Iron Wolf
- 3 Kenzie Ranch Estates
- 5 Lincoln Park
- 12 Mackenzie Ranch
- 1 Nity Crossing
- 3 Parkland Trailer ...
- 2 Pherd Heights
- 1 Regency Park
- 13 Terrace Heights
- 3 The Lakes
- 11 Way Centre
- 2 Wes Jackson
- 3 Willow Ridge
- 13 Wolf Creek Indust...
- 3 Woodlands
- 187 Lacombe