Property Details for MLS® # CA0119349
On Township Road 372a, Red Deer County
Farm Land for Sale
- MLS®#: CA0119349
- Price: $1,020,000
- Status: Active
PASTURE AND RECREATIONAL LAND!! 312-Ac approx. 15 +/- minutes SE of Red Deer situated on a dead end grid road. This mountain-view property has everything – (2) bodies of water, rolling hills & valleys, trees, native and seeded pasture and a combined annual SLR income of $ 7,625 ( $ 3,625 on SE & $ 4,000 on SW). There is a new fence along the north boundary to the water’s edge - also a new fence c/w (2) gates between the quarters. The SE quarter has (2) fresh water dugouts for livestock use – ample water available on the SW quarter. Both parcels will need to sell together or in conjunction with each other since the SW quarter is only accessible through the SE quarter – GST is payable. There are (2) access points to the SE quarter: the first is via Range Road 372 A up to the south boundary of the quarter – the second is from RR 260 to the NE corner of the parcel. For more property info see Realtor® website. Additional linc # is 0023091119
Contact Bob Wilson About MLS® 0119349
Bob Wilson, 403-304-4601 at RE/MAX real estate central alberta - Lacombe, #101, 5035 50 Street, Lacombe, Alberta, T4L 1X9
- Property Type: Farm Land
- MLS®#: CA0119349
- Lot Size: 312.20 acres
- Address: On Township Road 372A
- Neighbourhood: RC Rural Red Deer County
- City: Red Deer County
- Nearest Town: Red Deer County
- Postal Code: T4N 5E3
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Red Deer County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX real estate central alberta Lacombe